Monday, August 23, 2021

Road Trip, Day 6


When we stay in a hotel, hubby likes to get a cup of coffee in the mornings and walk around to explore where we are. 
After we checked out we drove back around to take a closer look.


This was right behind our hotel in Pueblo


Very interesting!


If you have never watched Lonesome Dove, I highly recommend it!

 

Wonder where that water comes from?










I knew there wasn't a needlework shop in town but I found 3 quilt shops listed - I picked this one. 
It was within walking distance from our hotel and the park, except for the fact that it was HOT.


Cute little main street so while I shopped, hubby and daddy went exploring.






When I got this text, I figured I could take my time. LOL


Who knows what those two will do when unsupervised! 


They did bring me a belated birthday (cup) cake.
It was yummy!

After I finished my cupcake, we headed towards Wichita.


We still haven't lost sight of the Arkansas river!


There it is again! LOL


The driver might have been looking for a pit stop and spotted a TJ Maxx right off the road.
Driver might have also done some browsing before hitting the road again. 
(no Dunn luck this stop)

Wonder what we will find next?










1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Fabulous pictures, Tina! Loved the one with the quilt! I have seen bits of Lonesome Dove, but I don't think I have ever seen the entire thing.