Monday, August 9, 2021

Road Trip, Day 4 part one

Didn't mean to just leave ya hanging!
I spent all last week with daddy and didn't take my computer with me.

Here we go with day 4.
 

We were greeted with another beautiful sunrise then we had to get a move on, I originally booked tickets for the 9:15 train to Pikes Peak but they bumped us back to the 8:00.


Made it. Masks were required on the train but we were able to take them off once we we go to the top.


Half-way there!




I didn't get a lot of pictures at the top. 
The altitude didn't bother hubby but daddy and I had a bit of trouble. 
We only had 40 minutes at the top. Don't want to miss the train - that would be a long walk down!



It was hazy - I'm sure the views are awesome on a clear day!




Next stop - Garden of the Gods!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Another batch of gorgeous photos, Tina! Thank you for taking us along.