Saturday, August 21, 2021

Road Trip Day 5

 The last couple night time pics from our VRBO.



It was nice to sit outside and not be carried away by mosquitos!


The final sunrise




No idea! LOL




The towers way in the distance - NORAD



This was my birthday and I found a Cross Stitch store that was only an hour away so that's where we headed when we left Colorado Springs.


I failed to take any photos of the shop but it was definitely worth the trip!


I came out with these goodies.


I told hubby about a pair of scissors I passed on and he went back in and bought them for me.


When they dropped me off to shop, they said they were going to put gas in the car?

Next up - a bucket list stop for dad!

















1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful sunrises! Your new scissors are gorgeous!