Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Little House Needleworks



Got two new threadpacks the other day. These include the Crescent Colors which is a nice way to build CC stash! I seem to have a thing for LHN lately. I think every order/shopping trip has had at least one LHN chart. For some reason, I've yet to stitch one! I think I need to put one in my stitching bag soon.

Saw the new Harry Potter movie last night. I'm not into the whole 'Potter mania' thing. I've not read any of the books, but I've enjoyed the movies.

Tonight is stitch night - still haven't decided which project I'll stitch on. I would like to get some more time in on the Sunday Sampler, but it is on a lap stand and kind of cumbersome to carry around. Several projects in my tote bag, so I guess I'll just see what is calling my name when I get there.

No comments: