Thursday, June 16, 2011

Just saying hi


Who, me? It's pretty hard to get a pic of Nicholas actually looking at the camera - but I caught this one last week and since I have nothing new to post I thought I would let him say hi. :)

The only progress I've made on the 'pile 'o crap' is that I have it all in one room now. We were gone all day Tuesday and yesterday I had grocery shopping and errands to do. One of the kiddos is coming for Father's Day so I got one room cleaned up enough for him to have a place to sleep.

I'll pop back in to say hi in a few days - not sure I'll have anything new to report but we will see!

Hope you are having a great week. (it is just HOT, HOT, HOT here!)

5 comments:

Terry said...

He is so cute! I just tried to do some weeding, and after 20 min. I was half sick! It is so hot~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! I need to do errands, but want to stay in where it is cool! Take care!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Nicholas is so cute!! I know how you feel, It is to HOT to do anything!

Mouse said...

awww he is a sweetie pie :) and not hot here :( love mouse xxxxx

annemarie said...

Such a sweet dog - I agree with you - it is too HOT to do anything but complain about the heat!! It really zaps one's energy.

Carolyn said...

Nicholas is just the cutest ever! He wants someone to play ball with him. :)

I so agree about the heat. I'm sick to death about it and the fact that we haven't had a good rain since January. I stay inside like a sow. IF I go out to water, it's in the evening and then I need a transfusion from the skeeters. *sigh*

What a big surprise for the hubs having your son come in. He'll love that! Have a great weekend and PLEASE call me. If you wait on me to call, well....what can I say. I fail miserably LOL