Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Didn't mean to just disappear! Went to spend a few days with my parents. Mother is getting around fairly well. She is still using the wheelchair, but the home therapy people (finally) showed up yesterday and hopefully she will soon have enough confidence to get back up on the walker.

My blog feeds are back up to nearly 1,000, and I have no idea how many emails I need to respond to. I'm not going to get in a hurry though - it is good to be home and we plan to stay home for the weekend so I may or may not get caught up then! (most likely not, but I'll get there eventually!) I do read (and greatly appreciate) all your comments and try to respond to them if there is a contact email included.

Hope you are all having a great week!

5 comments:

annemarie said...

Happy Easter - I always feel there is no place like home but then I am a homebody! Hope your mom continues to improve - am sure she really appreciated your visit.

Anonymous said...

I am familiar with the home therapy people taking forever and not coming when scheduled..my mom had that issue too. I will keep her in my prayers. Happy Easter to all of you! My youngest flies in tonight from Alabama! :) Terry

Carolyn said...

Soooo glad you are back home! I miss our daily chats when you are gone. I get withdrawals, ya know. LOL

I also have over 1000+ and have been trying to catch up for weeks. I keep thinking I should just click "all read" and start over. I seem to be running in circles!

Love ya! and have a Happy Easter! We are staying home, too!

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Glad you are able to be home. It is true that there is no place like home. I would take your time in responding to all your electronic correspondence. Happy Easter..

Unknown said...

I am glad that you are home, and that your Mom is doing better. Hope she continues to improve.