Friday, August 26, 2011

Don't ya just love technology?

I guess I should use a picture of my phone for this post but that would mean taking one and uploading it and I already had these pictures ready for today.


My cell phone has been out of service all day. I had been trying to send a text all morning and it wouldn't go through. I could send an email and get online but no text.

(Look how big this potato vine is getting!)



I finally tried making a call. Nothing. So I call my cell from the home phone - it says my number has been disconnected or no longer in service. Grrrr.

(it started out as just a little twig)


Can't remember the password for the account but I finally got a real person (I hate phone trees) on the (home) phone and she got it reset and finally got my phone working again. Good thing we have a home phone!

(look at the size of the leaves! That is a dinner plate in the pot with it and some of the leaves are almost as big as the plate!)

Hope you have a great weekend. We are suppose to have temps around 104. Yuck. Sounds like a good weekend to do something inside but I promised the hubby no painting this weekend. Maybe some stitching? Or maybe blog reading - my reader has 784 posts waiting to be read!

1 comment:

Lorilee said...

Wow, that potato vine does have big leaves. It is super hot here too! My classroom has been hot all week with 24 little 4 year old bodies. They are "conserving" energy by keeping the thermostat set too high. It might be comfortable if I was just sitting at my desk instead of keeping up with 24 active bodies!
Blessings,
Lorilee