Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pink tools rock!

Well, I'm a bit behind!

I got the pantry and closet painted on Friday. On Saturday we went out and picked up a few things, of course going anywhere here takes forever and we stayed out just long enough that I really didn't want to get back to the pantry so I planned on putting it back together on Sunday - I did NOT count on being sick all day Sunday! I tried a couple of times but I just couldn't do it. (I actually slept most of Sunday) I was somewhat better yesterday so I got the pantry loaded back up. (I had to work in short spurts, but I got it done)


Nothing exciting. It was just the fugly builder beige and I just changed it to white. I just put the shelving back in as it was - eventually I may try to re-build the shelving, I think I can make it better.

Anyway - I had bought some lighting to put up but hubby didn't get around to it on Sunday. I mentioned it to him last night but they were still not installed today (football, baseball, etc. . . lights)


So I broke out the pink tools and did it myself!






Kinda hard to tell the difference in the middle of the day, but this is with the lights off


and with them on. They definitely put out more light than the 'tap lights' we had in there before.

Well - I'm behind and I have company coming next week so I should get busy!

2 comments:

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

wow, that looks so much better!! Sometimes you just gotta do things yourself, huh? :)

Mouse said...

wooo hooo love those pink tools girl :) and yes you can defo see a difference with those lights :) love mouse xxxxx