Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Under my skin

I think the white paint has gone from just in my hair and under my fingernails to soaking through under my skin!


Need a spoon? Fork? In there somewhere!



The cabinets are actually painted and the last coat will go on the doors today. Yes, I need to clean out under the sink. All in due time.



Looking good, huh? I know, you can't tell much of anything from these pics - that will make it more fun when we finish! While we wait for the doors to 'cure', we will be attempting to build some pull-out shelving for these bottom cabinets.


By the time last night rolled around, I really needed a piece of chocolate cake. I didn't have any chocolate cake so I thought I would make brownies but I didn't' have a brownie mix. What I thought was a box of brownie mix was actually a box of cookie mix. - Cookies it is.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Yay! Yes, you need cookies and then some! I just put an apple cobbler in the oven. I can not wait to see the finished kitchen!!!!!!!

vintage grey said...

Paint in your skin, oh my!! So exciting that is is almost done!! Your cookies look delicious!! Have a great week! xo Heather

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Lookin' good Tina!! I had to go back a few posts to catch up. Looking forward to seeing the finished product. I'm like you...I get so impatient and ready for a project to be done but I can wait since this isn't my project LOL
Chocolate in any form is always good for the soul...even in cookies!! They look delish ;)

Mouse said...

oooo looking good there girl :) and we have a new cooker coming soon too whoop whoop and thanks for the tea and cookies :)
can't wait to see more progress :) love mouse xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're almost there! I understand the kitchen being torn apart. Now I would like one of those tasty looking cookies! :)
I wish computer things weren't so complicated sometimes!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)