Friday, September 14, 2007

no pictures today

Because blogger won't let me upload pics for some reason - says all required fields must be complete but I can't find any that aren't filled in and I'm out of time this morning! I hate to post without pictures - my favorite blogs are the ones with pictures!

I went to Margo's http://www.robolady.blogspot.com/ barn sale yesterday and she has 'kindly' posted a picture of the two of us on her blog. If you scroll back to her set up pictures you will see a stack of different color drawers (CD size) - that is what came home with me. I have no idea where they will end up - or what color they will be when they do land in the house. They are separate pieces so they might not even end up together. From there I went to the Shabby Shack but my headache was not being nice (it was hot in there - no a/c) so I only came out with an old sewing machine drawer that I'll photograph when I paint it later.

Have to get out again today as tomorrow is hubby's b'day and since he was with me all day yesterday it was hard to shop for him!

3 comments:

Margo said...

So sorry you had a headache Tina. My allergies really went crazy today and I hope they are better tomorrow or I'll be miserable. I'd love to see the drawer thingy when you finish doing what you will do to it. You can check all Tyler Garage Sales here,
http://shopping.tylerpaper.com/class/ClassifiedAds.aspx?scid=606
No need to take the paper. I start checking on Wednesdays, as all the estate sales usually start on Thursdays. I forgot to mention that the Shabby Shack had no AC, Sorry about that too. It was nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Tina, what fun I had today viewing your share of robolady - wow!! So, I need to find out date and place to see if I can make the 7 hour drive east to get some cuties too! I love the drawers, don't forget to share what you are doing with them, ok? How's the headache today? Hugs!

pedalpower said...

Thanks for the comment Tina. We do have a ton in common! If you'd like to email next time it's louie31@verizon.net. I just keep it off the blog to try to keep the spam down. How neat that you were able to go to robolady's sale--wish I could!