Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Christmas Tree


Yep - there it is, on the bottom of that stack of boxes (which, btw is two deep and you don't see the top of the stack - and there is more on the other side of the door). I had thought I might at least get it downstairs yesterday and start shaping it but not only is it still right there at the bottom of that stack, the curio cabinet that has to be moved out of the corner is still in the corner. In other words - no progress yesterday! Nope, none. Well - I did throw away the little pumpkins that were starting to turn green. Oh well. I'm not going anywhere until late this afternoon so maybe today - but don't hold your breath.
I am supposed to go to a wedding this afternoon. One of my best friends daughter is getting married. It has been sunny and warm here - we have been running the a/c - until a couple of days ago. This morning it is wet and 37* with a 90% chance of rain. Did I mention this is supposed to be an outdoor wedding? It ain't looking good.
Think I'll go stare at that curio cabinet again. I stared all day yesterday but it never moved. hummm.

2 comments:

Margo said...

I hope the wedding went well and that they had a plan B. I don't think it will stop raining all day, and definitely too cold to be outside.

At least you've looked at your tree, Mine is still nicely tucked away.

Patriot said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!

Hi! I just came across your blog tonight, and I wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week! Come check it out - thanks!!