Thursday, November 1, 2007

Totes


Do you have tote bags? I have tote bags here - with tote bags in tote bags.

I have tote bags on top of the book case in my little office (see the green one hiding behind the blue one?)


I have more tote bags hanging on the door to my office. I have a thing for tote bags. (couldn't tell, could ya?) This is not all of them - we won't go there. Some of them I've bought, some I've gotten for free - door prizes, freebies from magazines and such(like the brown and blue one on the door which is a fav and just happens to match my luggage! just a fluke, but a good one!) Some have been gifts - everyone knows how I love totes (and scissors - you can never go wrong with totes or scissors!).
I almost never leave home without a tote if I'm going more than 30 miles or so and hubby is driving.
At least one of these totes - maybe two - will be making a trip tomorrow. I'll tell you about that in the morning! I will tell you that hubby won't be making this trip.
Until tomorrow! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Esther Sunday said...

Honey, you have quite a bit of baggage. Love, Esther

Margo said...

I love all your totes. They have some great polka dotted ones in Canton. Where is your trip to?

Michelle said...

I hope you have a great road trip? Which tote gets to go? Can't wait to hear about it, I'm sure you will have a great time :)