Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Humble gratitude



I got this little piece in an exchange over on the OOE boards last year and I finished it off into this little stand up.
So many of you nice people have kept coming back, and I have just kept on complaining and I really don't intend for this blog to be about that. While I may be in the middle of my own little pity party I thought I would take a moment to stop and say that I haven't forgotten that I am blessed, and I am truly grateful for that. I have a wonderful husband who works hard to provide for us, (and if I complain about him now and then, well, I have enough time invested here that I have earned that right!) I have three smart, healthy children that have grown into fine young men. (and if I complain about them from time to time, well, I've invested a lot of time there too) I have a wonderful daughter-in-law. I have a roof over my head and food on my table. While there may be things that I 'want' there really aren't things that I 'need' that aren't provided.
So, thank you for continuing to stop by to read - I'll try to be more cheerful.
Oh - and this is post # 93! It is possible (ha, ha!) that I could reach # 100 by the end of next week and be ready to give away the Peace ornament! I'm not above bribery.

1 comment:

Esther Sunday said...

Life can be tough, and somehow it is easy to spill feelings through a keyboard, so don't worry about it! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love, Esther