Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big blue bloom!


My hydrangea bloom has finally turned almost completely blue! Isn't she a beauty?
I have a question for some of you blog techies - a friend's daughter just started a blog a few weeks ago and it disappeared on Tuesday. When you go to her address it says the blog has been removed - she didn't remove it herself and is trying to figure out what happened. Any ideas? I'm a complete techie idiot so I'm stumped. (so if mine ever disappears, it's been nice knowing ya!)
Thanks for all the emails and comments on the blogaversary! I don't plan on stopping - I wish I could post more often but I either can't come up with anything to say (or can't come up with a picture - I hate to post w/o a picture!) or I just flat run out of time. If I didn't have to work or sleep or cook or clean I could get so much more done! LOL
If you didn't leave a comment on the last post be sure to scroll back and comment - I'm having a giveaway but I'm only pulling comments from that post for the drawing.
Off to bake my dad a birthday (pecan) pie!
Have a great day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful shade of blue! Don't you just love this time of year in the garden?!!
I'm like you with the technical stuff, luckily I have my own 24/7 live-in helpdesk, aka the lovely Erik...LOL!!

Vickie said...

Hi, Tina - thanks for coming by to visit! I'm feeling a little better, thank you - routine is good. Sounds like you've had an interesting July - a hot one, too! I'm sweltering and having one continuous hot flash - guess it's that time of our lives.
Am I too late to be entered in your 1 year Blogaversary? If not, put my name in the pot! TTYL - Vickie

Anonymous said...

That flower is beautiful!!! I just planted about 6 of those babies but cant seem to ever give them enough water... Sorry to hear about your friends blog. have you checked with the site host? They may be able to help... Thanks for stopping by at my tour.. Susie h!

Anonymous said...

Honey, she is a beauty! And as for the blog, I'm not a techie either. Which platform was it: Blogger, Typepad, etc? Time just flies, doesn't it? Every day I think I'm gonna get more done. And then it's dark!
xoxo, Brenda

Linda said...

Your bloom is so beautiful...such a pretty color.

Too bad about the missing blog....I have no idea what happened....when I have even the smallest problem I call my daughter or my friend...thank goodnesss for them.

Happy Birhtday to your dad...pecan pie yum! Hugs, Lidna

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Wow - I don't know why her blog would have disappeared. I'd be crushed if that happened to me. (Now watch - I'll have a nightmare about that tonight. I'm a victim of the "power of suggestion". lol)

Happy Birthday to your dad and your flower sure is PURDY!

Kari

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say Good morning! Susie h~

Kathy said...

What a beautiful hydrangea!!! They are gorgeous flowers and a nice color of blue.

Good luck with you pie baking.

Carolyn said...

What a pretty hydrangea blooom. That is one of my favorite flowers!

I just jumped over from Rue's I wanted to say Hi and Nice Blog.