Friday, July 15, 2011

Time flies when you are having fun!

Bertha came home last weekend and we have been spending time together! The past two days I never even got on my computer! (I read email and check blogs on my netbook downstairs while watching tv, but I post from my desktop upstairs since that is where all my pictures are)

Anyway - as I was saying, Bertha and I kept busy! I put a quilt top together and even though I was upstairs time just kept getting away from me and next thing I knew it was time to go down and start dinner! (pictures next week)

I didn't want to let today pass by without making a post because this weekend (Sunday) is my dad's birthday!

I know I've shown these two pics of him before but they are some of my favorites


Not sure of the dates on either picture

Nice looking, huh? I really need to see if I can find a newer picture - he isn't much on having his picture made (neither am I, so there ya go)

And now for a little comic relief - here is one of me with my parents.

I can only assume this was taken in the morning since that is my usual morning face. :)

Happy birthday, Daddy!
Love you!

No comments: