Thursday, August 14, 2008

In the window

Since I'm still working on my 'project' I roamed around in my picture files looking for some kind of picture to post - I just can't do a post w/o a picture! I don't think I've shown what I did with this window Linda made for me.

I've had it hanging on the wall in the bedroom but I kept thinking it needed something. I was thinking about adding some lace or something behind the glass - of course when I was thinking this, I didn't have any 'lace or something' so I dug out a few pictures of hubby and myself and put them up until I could get some 'lace or something'.


Decided I kinda like it so this is how it is for now.
Our rain was so nice. I hope we get more soon.
Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My oh my, you certainly do come up with some of the neatest of ideas! Not only do I love the Window frame from Linda...an awesome piece in itself, but I LOVE the photo's of you and DH! Makes it so personalized. So happy you didn't have any "lace or something" on hand when the idea hit you. LOL

Have a great day!!!
Sharon

staci said...

I love it! So creative and pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

I had the same thought before I scrolled down and saw what you did! I love it! Framing those photos was a wonderful idea!
Brenda

Michelle said...

Tina,
I love what you did with your window ~ so sweet!

Michelle