Monday, December 10, 2007

A few Santas



First - thanks for the compliments on my front porch - I waited a long time for it (20 years!) and I do love it. We bought this house in 1985 and from the very beginning planned on adding a porch. I could see it, but it took us 20 years to get to it - it turned out better than I had pictured it.
These pictures are some of my fireman Santas. I have them on display in the guest room where hubby's fireman memorabilia is also displayed. I have yet to come across a paramedic Santa. I did find an EMT one the other day but for one thing it was forty bucks (I'm cheap - show me an after Christmas half price sale and we will talk) and while I don't claim to know how it works in other states, in Texas at least, an EMT and paramedic are not the same thing. Call me nit picky.

No comments: